Monday 30 December 2013

Questions for the new year? 2014

I have done 2 blogs about my predictions for 2014.This is sort of part 3 but with a different tact or is it tack?

Questions for the new year.?

1 will petrol/diesel price drop? (Gas for any readers from the US) With out trying to rant on this topic. Which is not easy at my local Petrol station it like £1.35 ( a litre not Gallon)  when I last looked. (Sub question will oil price go up or down. I have a bad felling they will keep going up and up driving our fuel bills up. I hope I am wrong ) Please take a look at my next blog it will be all about this topic
2 What will happen with the Heathrow run way debate?
3 What is going to be the biggest movie of the year?
4 Will train fare go up on the 2nd of January ? They always do so I think a better question is by how much?
5 Will Hs2 get the go ahead?
6 Will the Goverment approve Hull train's plan to hook Hull up?

I could keep going on But I will leave it at these 6 for now

So this is the end,the final curtain, for 2013 (what a year,it had it all the good the bad and the ugly)  and one of our last blog for this year Happy new year
See you in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment