Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ashley takes on Ashley

Firstly a small business is about it people in a way a bigger company can not achieve in factory has been said it an extension on the person and their personality. I agree 

In the about us page I go into details on the people
But I am going to talk about me with stuff not on the about us page

Q: What am I most proud of.?
A: Several things the company and our work for Dove house Hospice plus I am proud of that I have give Blood 14 units if I recall correctly ( As has Lynne) that I am on both the bone marrow register and organ list. I only stopped giving blood because I went to work in Germany and fully intend to start again soon.
Q:Apart from my work @Clark trading what was my favourite job?
A: That is a toss up between working in Road haulage and my work in Germany as a supplier to helicopter (medivac) belonging to the Us army. But because I enjoyed Germany so much and it was the longer of the two. Defence contracting wins. I also enjoy a xmas job a few years back with Royal mail in the sorting office
Q: what am I most passionate about?
A: Well apart from Clark trading,I love Hull it is a topic I have blogged on several times, I may not be the most knowledgeable Rugby League fan in the world it is one of my passions never the less.
Q: What is my strangest hobbie?
A:I love night walking in forest I have said before is it a strange hobbies? May be not but it is one I miss as much as I love Hull I miss Mannheim and it's forest. I also enjoy soft air shooting maybe a little less common.
Q:Tea or coffee
A:I drink both but prefer Tea (strange question bear with me a second the next question will make it clear)
Q:How long was I in Germany and what did I miss most about the UK?
A:19 months to the day I left on the day that Icelandic volcano played up for the last time and came back by coach 19 months later. I missed a good cup of British tea.
Q:Anything I miss about Germany?
A:Yes Currywurst 

No comments:

Post a Comment