Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ashley on Ashley Again round 2

My second self interveiw I hope you Find it intresting

I enjoy traveling and have been to quite a few place in UK but what is my favorite place in England?
York (If you exclude Hull were I live) for 1 it only an hour on the train and is packed with history from other 2000 years I love a wide range of History and also enjoy going to Leeds to visit the Royal Armouries.
What about Scotland?
I have only ever really been to Edinbrugh but I do like Auther seat.

I enjoy traveling by train but what was my favorite journey? For a start it was in Germany on a strecth of the middle rhein Mainz to Koblenz

That travel covered for now what else should I ask myself?

I said on the websites about us section www.clark-trading.co.uk I enjoy lord of the Rings and other books but what are the other books?
All the Dan Brown books I have read anb Harry potter. And other beside but I like fantasy in books as a rule of thumb and feel that the lord of the ring movie versions were well done a close enought to the books that sevearl lines in the movie I did not notice were added until I reread the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment