Friday 20 June 2014

Why England Crashed out of the World Cup (Updated)


It is a simple fact that England where a total embarrassment in the 2014 World cup so far 2 games played 2 games lost and the real and scary prospect of going out not having won a single game, now doesn't that make you cringe.

But why.?

Well apart form the issue I have discussed in my previous blog follow this link:

The following strikes me as reasons:
 paid players been on the squad simple because of their name I mention no name wait yes I do Wayne Rooney, who further seem to feel they deserve a place on the squad. Not based on merit but simple because who they are.
They seemed to be a major lack of pride and passion in the England squad. Caused by the above I deserve my place because I am X attitude. After all I am the top earning English player in the world so I must be the best and must automatically get on the squad.
No one seems to have earned it.

This seems to be the same problem Spain faces the two nations with the biggest and richest leagues seem to have created the same problems for them selves due to the abundance of money and Hugh wages creating huge egos this caused the reigning world to crash and burn even more than England.
The Fa has to take heed and act fast or we will keep suffering year in year out.
Does the manager need replacing? Normally I would say no it is to fast. But this time yes he played the status quo of English football and it is broken. It time to change big time. Drop Rooney and co fast and start again ego has and is ruining English Football. (among other things) wipe the slate clean start again.

Not all the faults that caused this disaster of football. Are the fault of the players and the manager just most of them.

Any Solutions? 


  • Play more friendly s (it will improve team cohesion)  
  • The England squad need to join up earlier before major tournaments 



My opinion only not necessary reflective of Clark trading view point


No comments:

Post a Comment