Monday 9 June 2014

Is football coming home? Good luck to England #World cup

I will not denie  that I think English football is riddled with various faults that cause problems at the national level as discussed in my blog entry on why we will not win the world cup. But that does not mean I want to be right on this. And thankfully the FA are looking into the problems mentioned on here before.  (not because of my blog more the pity but at least they are looking)

GOOD LUCK TO ENGLAND IN THE WORLD CUP 

Lets not forget we invented Football and we should be good at it but are we? That what the boys of the squad will have to show and lets hope they can do.





14th June 2014 
England Versus Italy 
#Come on England 
(World cup shocker from Holland yesterday yes Holland are a great team and so are Spain who are the current world champ so I would never have expected such a one side match 
Well done Holland 
Holland 5 Spain 1 ) Are the Dutch now one of the top pick to either do well or win the cup?)

Any one fancy venturing a score on this match ?



No comments:

Post a Comment