Tuesday 17 June 2014

Business 101


One thing I hate to hear is "I have been doing this for years I know what I am doing"
While in theory yes you do and you should know what your doing but it does not always translate like that. For one thing this in my experience can lead to taking things for granted and people stop learning, and no mater what your role is you can always learn new things new ways.

While I am on the point about new things people with this mentality cause a further problem with things like I been doing this x so I know more than you. This is a major problem as new people may have A seen problems and solutions they have not noticed for a possible variety of reasons.

This attitude can hold a person and or a company back no correction in fact send it backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment