Saturday 14 June 2014

Why and what we do to help Dove House Hospice

One of the worst words I can think of is Cancer it is a nasty little word that ruins so much and has destroyed many lives no correction murder to many people .  (Please note Cancer is only one of the conditions people have that Dove House Hospice cares for and I hate them all) I wish there was no need for Dove house hospice but it is a sad fact there is a great. need for them(Don't hate the player hate the game)

I am trying to write this so it not coming across as a sales pitch and the likes. I am proud to support Dove House Hospice as both a company and a person.
It is one of my favourite topics to blog about Dove House and what they get up to. I always try to go the extra mile when it comes to promoting blogs
about Dove House Hospice. For example I recently paid to promote a blog entry about Dove House on our blog that reached over 10,000 people. We always
try to share Dove House social media entry's.  (this is just a snip-it of what we do)
I know this sort of comes across as a bit of a boring list but I assure you that I am passionate about helping Dove House Hospice for personal reason
I am not going to go into here.
But one thing I do promise is as a company Clark trading will support Dove House until they need it, until life limiting and ending illness are defeated
and not a moment before. And I hope this is soon I really do but in my heart know it will not be. And we will be there to help Dove house in any way we
can thought out the long battle.
And helping charity is not just about money it about helping them raise awareness of what they do.







No comments:

Post a Comment