Wednesday 29 January 2014

What famous business person are you most like?

A simple question only for fun.
If we where all the same the world would be a very boring place. However different we all are we have thing in common with others. This can be both a good and bad thing. And we can of course learn fro  each other.

So what business leader do you most see in yourselve.?

Me?
A little bit of Richard Branson I think. I like my beard, hate wearing ties, like been unconvental in business , and trying new thing, love extreme sports, just wish I was as rich. Richard Branson also put a lot of his effort into cause he supports which I try to do were ever possible for Dove House Hospice 《For a range of photos and info o Dove House hospice check out our blog on them ( Help us spread the word about them and reach at least 1000 plus visit to our blog on them) 》 or go to there website www.Dovehouse.org.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment