Sunday 19 October 2014

Why are you doing the #charitychallengewalk ?

So what are the reason behind the Goole to Hull #charitychallengewalk ?

Well lets start with a little background 
(We all know who and what Dove house hospice are, and there are hundreds of reason people choice to support them each as unique as it is the same) 

It is personal is the short version, cancer has claimed the lives of family members who the hospice cared for in their last months it really is that simple a personal connection to the hospice and it work. 

I am going to support Dove house to my last breath or all terminal illness are beaten which ever comes first. 

I am proud to make that statement and stand by it with all my might both personally and PROFESSIONALLY. I/we (The company) have been supporting Dove house now activley for over 1 year since late September 2013 blogging, collection tubs etc. And this is a natural STEP UP. 

I love walking/hiking so a walking challenge was also a natural way to go about this event. 

For more info 
Visit our main event blog 








No comments:

Post a Comment