Saturday 13 June 2015

My Day on the Road

I normally help run the office here at Clark trading jointly with Lynne (mum ) but now and then I go out on the road to see what, our delivery team see and do.

And I went out yesterday
Well I say Yesterday we set off at 04:20 on Friday yesterday we did not get back in the yard till 01:00 this morning just shy of a 21 hour day. Which Thankfully is rare that the van on the road that long.

So we set out to a town just north of Glasgow
Across the A66 and up the M6 onto the M74  I will say the scenery along the way is just stunning around the boarder area. Then from The town north of Glasgow to Aberdeen via Perth and Dundee. There was this one bridge which had a cliff to the side of it.

The down side was the m74 traffic jam. 4 miles in 3 hours. we where due in Hull at 21.30 not 01:00 like in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment