Friday 23 January 2015

Our Shabby chic story updated

Our Shabby chic story
So one of use here is busy trying their hand at shabby chic ing a stock item see the results soon Clark trading selling page
The shabby chic project is coming along nicely but the wax stinks but it is starting to look good  
So we are now moving on to a second project but the first one is nearly finished not looking bad for a first attempt just waiting for the door to draw and the likes so it can be waxed 
I still think the wax stinks as Lynne is a perfectionist she is busy waxing the top right now that is it second waxing 
When I told Lynne about this she said am I going to mention the aches and pains I said yes so here it is I mentioned them after all it is quite a bit of work but the result will be worth it I am sure 
So the door is back on the glass is getting polished inside and out as I type 
Correction the glass door the wooden one is still drying and awaiting it waxing then only a little bit of touching up left on the odd spot on the paint work 
The before 
During 
It has been painted in a neutral white (clotted cream the tin says )

No comments:

Post a Comment