Friday 23 January 2015

A typical day here at Clark trading ?

If you my post on Google + you will have seen why I start on a day at Clark trading type post with the Shabby Chic project, As I said it was easier and I thought everything else would be either boring or hard to type. I have decided to give it a try anyway. 
One problem is there is no typical day around here for one thing there is no really standard starting or finishing time it varies each and every day but I suppose it is safe to say that we really finish before 10pm. 
As I said there is no typical day really but there are many similar things. 
Advertising stock and our delivery services via Facebook,Pinterest and other social media outlets
Buying new stock and collecting it, sorting it, listing it for sale,
Dealing with customer question and the likes

No comments:

Post a Comment