Sunday 2 November 2014

Our team part 1



Me: Ashley Clark

Ok what to say about myself?

Well I am 27 years old yes I am going bald but don't care really no honestly I don't it will save me a fortune on hair cuts in the long run.

I am proud to support Dove house hospice both personal and professional, and I am organising a challenge walk in aid of them. I am the csr director among my other roles.

Well I am one of the directors here at Clark trading. I enjoy reading in particular things like the lord of the rings yes I have read all the books by Dan Brown as well. I enjoy walking and running and love exploring new place it does not matter it could be a new city or a forest. In fact I love exploring forest at night.  I enjoy walking my dogs and have had dogs in my life for most of it. I am proud of the fact I have lived and worked in Germany and speak some German. I am also proud of the fact I have donated blood more than 10 times (as has Lynne and Richard donated blood that is not sure how many time tho) and other things.











No comments:

Post a Comment