Thursday 13 February 2014

A few photos of my Dogs or Charlie says Hi plus Gemma

A selection of photos of Gemma the Dalamtion 8 and Charlie the Lab cross. 16 years old give or take a year. 
I have a few passion in life. In no set order.
Hull, Rugby league , my business Clark trading, and my Dogs

I have had dogs in my life for about 26 years so most of it. It can be great exercise and fun to take my dogs out for a walk and they love going to the local Pets at home (Stoneferry Hull)  (And I mean love it they have to go at least once a week and drag us there when they know their going there)  to see the Rabbits for Charlie ( correction he whats to eat the Rabbits but the closet he gets is frozern rabbit meat which Gemma hates and will not eat) and Gemma loves the Deju( I have to pick here up to see them )  And most of the staff know them by name they enjoy going and I get to look at the Lizards. The only down side is taking them when it rains. Quite often when we have package here at Clark trading to ship by Royal mail Gemma goes with us to the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment