Monday 29 December 2014

Was I right about 2014 ?

So late last year I made some predictions about what I thought would happen in 2014 lets have a look and see which ones I got right.

My predictions;

Here are my predictions for the new year a few anyway!
The given s
There will be natural disasters that  is a given. Where do you start on this one 2014 was the worst year for aviation crash and deaths in 15 years 
Ebola in Africa   

People will be born and die, the sun will rise and set. The same old in that sense each year certain things happen no mater what like spring and summer and they are easy to predict.

Hull related
Siemeins will give the go ahead on there part for green port Hull and their factory. Yes they sure did and are even already recruiting 

Sporting predictions
Not a prediction 2014 winter Olympics in Russia and Britain will not get many medals we never do. We are just better at summer sports.
We will most likely get a medal in bob sledge or is it sleigh?
The 2014 Football (fussball) world cup and England will not win ( I have done a blog on why I think this on here or our website) in Brazil. My prediction the host Brazil to win. And England will sack the manager.

Only partly correct here Brazil where trashed by Germany who went on to win and England kept the same manager 

Hull city will survive in the premier league (past season makes this one look good, mid table at Christmas )(beating Liverpool and beating no thrashing Fulham today don't harm their chances) 
Not a prediction a statement of intent on our part here!

Not only was this one spot on 2014 was their best ever season they reached their First semi and Final in the Fa cup and went to Europe that one I did not see coming 

No comments:

Post a Comment