Saturday 15 March 2014

I am a small business how can I make a difference?

You may hear that as a small businesses you can not make a difference and only larger companies can. Yes it true us small business don't have the same resource of large companies.
But small business have many thing that larger one don't.
But before I get to that let make a few points.

  • Small differences can make a huge difference. To thing like charity's 
  • From a small acorn comes the might oak
As the charity we support Dove house hospice Every penny counts. It is that simple. 
There are as I see it there are only 2 reasons a small business can make a difference. 
  1. The owner is making no attempt to 
  2. Or their not trying hard enough 
But let get back to my earlier point about smaller business have advantages larger companies don't. 
We are more flexible and able to react to changes quicker which can be great for charity's I am told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment